- Drought graziers take advantage of record cattle prices amidst COVID-19 downturn
While many businesses have felt the pinch from COVID-19, for some channel country graziers in western Queensland, the last couple of months have been great for business.
- RAC notes spike in insurance claims as WA homeowners rebuild after autumn storms
If you walked around your neighbourhood recently, there is a good chance you would have noticed plenty of missing fences and lots of tradies busy at work.
- Foggy morning in South Australia
Widespread fog was covering parts of South Australia on Tuesday morning, with visibility reduced below 100 metres at Adelaide Airport.
- AgQuip field days cancelled, exhibitors, local economy to lose millions
One of Australia's biggest agricultural events, the AgQuip field days, has been cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Cold front stretching from Stanthorpe to Townsville expected to last entire week
A cold front has cooled down most parts of Queensland's south and it will even reach Townsville over the coming days, the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) says.
- Heavy fog creates 'eerie' atmosphere across Adelaide and delays flights at airport
Flights have resumed at Adelaide Airport after heavy fog caused delays and diversions this morning, and blanketed a wide sweep of the city and surrounding suburbs.